Episode 163: Sinatra 1.2.4, EventMachine and Passenger, RSpec 2.6 and more
- Duration: 25:01
- Size: 28.6 MB
In this episode, Peter and Jason bring you the latest news on Sinatra, a great tutorial on EventMachine and passenger, an upcoming release of RSpec, and more.
- Exceptional Ruby: Master the art of handling failure in Ruby
- Practicing Ruby - Supporting the Ruby Mendicant experiment
- Starting Union Station beta phase 2, reopening registrations â€“ Phusion Corporate Blog
- Sinatra 1.2.4 released - sinatrarb | Google Groups
- David Chelimsky Â» Blog Archive Â» rspec-2.6.0.rc4 is released!
- TorqueBox: TorqueBox Ruby App-Server: v1.0.0 Available Now
- Simple Resque Mail Queue : Scott Watermasysk
- RubyRescue - Your Ruby questions answered LIVE every Tuesday!
- Getting cosy with MRI Ruby
- Twitter / @Charles Nutter: JRuby + invokedynamic runs ...
- Cloudist: Simple, scalable job queue for Ruby powered by AMQP and Event Machine - The Changelog - Open Source moves fast. Keep up.
- The Aptana Blog Announcing Aptana Studio 3
- Understanding Ruby Blocks, Procs and Lambdas - Robert Sosinski
- How we shaved 2 seconds off our Rails start up time - The Conversation Dev Blog
- 2011 Boston Rails Developer Salary Survey Â« Codeulate.
- josevalim/rails-footnotes - GitHub
- brixen/poetics - GitHub
- Railscasts - Guard
- Beware of Thread#kill or your ActiveRecord transactions are in danger of being partially committed Â« coderrr
- We Are Stac Ltd
- EventMachine and Passenger // RailsTips by John Nunemaker
- Webpulp.tv - Scaling Postrank using Ruby and Eventmachine with Ilya Grigorik