Episode 169: Rails 3.0.9, Capybara 1.0, and more
- Duration: 34:16
- Size: 39.2 MB
In this episode, Peter and Jason talk to you about the latest Rails release and Capybara 1.0, some new gems, as well as new tutorials.
We'd like to thank the Rails core team for finally releasing an update to the framework in time for us to cover it for the week!
- Riding Rails: [ANN] Rails 3.0.9 has been released!
- How to Install and Use Postgres On OS X For Ruby and Rails Development
- Why Rubyists Should Care About Messaging (A High Level Intro)
- Low hanging fruit for Ruby performance optimization in Rails | Miso Engineering
- Capybara 1.0.0 - Capybara | Google Groups
- mpapis/rubygems-bundler - GitHub
- Meet EventMachine: Part I | PeepCode Screencasts for Web Developers and Alpha Geeks
- hotkeys | RubyGems.org | your community gem host
- JustinFrench.com: Announcing Formtastic 2.0.0.rc1
- ScaffoldHub: a community driven gallery of Rails scaffolds
- Use concerns to keep your models manageable â€” Gist
- Reusable Cucumber Steps // Collective Idea
- Rails core_ext and IRB - Luca Pette
- customink/format_for_extensions - GitHub
- RailsInstaller for Windows 2.0.0 Preview Release | Engine Yard Ruby on Rails Blog
- I Did It My Way
- Ruby on Rails Guides: The Rails Initialization Process
- Whatâ€™s Up With All These Changes in Rails? Â« Katz Got Your Tongue?
- Project Sprouts
- SQL Server 10xs Faster with Rails 3.1 | Engine Yard Ruby on Rails Blog
- Metior - About
- The State of Ruby and Testing | 22 idea street
- futuresimple/broadcast - GitHub
- Brian Cardarella's Blog â€” ValidAttribute 1.0