Episode 202: That Vulnerable Feeling
- Duration: 23:28
- Size: 16.1 MB
Peter and Jason talk about the GitHub security vulnerability, handling unsanitized data, and bring you the latest news and project releases.
- Public Key Security Vulnerability and Mitigation
- wycats's gist: 1974187 â€” Gist
- Unlimited Novelty: Why critics of Rails have it all wrong (and Ruby's bright multicore future)
- Giles Bowkett: Ruby: Public/Private Distinction Belongs In Comments, Not Code
- Barebone models to use with ActionPack in Rails 4.0 | Plataforma Tecnologia Blog
- Vagrant - Virtualized development for the masses.
- Mitchell Hashimoto â€¢ The Hardest, Most Rewarding Job I've Ever Had.
- Bundler: The best way to manage Ruby applications
- Zen â€¢ The Modular CMS
- Myron Marston Â» VCR 2.0.0 Released!
- Ruby on Rails Developer (San Francisco, CA) | Genius Pool